$35 Delphi GN10366 Pencil Ignition Coil Automotive Replacement Parts Ignition Parts $35 Delphi GN10366 Pencil Ignition Coil Automotive Replacement Parts Ignition Parts Delphi,$35,Ignition,Pencil,monofan.info,Coil,/isthmoid1631503.html,Automotive , Replacement Parts , Ignition Parts,GN10366 Delphi,$35,Ignition,Pencil,monofan.info,Coil,/isthmoid1631503.html,Automotive , Replacement Parts , Ignition Parts,GN10366 Delphi GN10366 Pencil Coil Virginia Beach Mall Ignition Delphi GN10366 Pencil Coil Virginia Beach Mall Ignition
Delphi ignition coils are designed to operate as part of an integral engine management system to insert power into spark plugs and ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency.
100 years of OE engineering and testing built right in? Well, you get it. Delphi has the high quality emissions, ignition and sensor parts to help you keep that pesky check engine light off - and keep your customers happy.
We also have OE-level training and advanced diagnostics, including reset adaption, adjust/reset of the throttle actuator and EGR valve coding.
We utilize the latest OE technology and components to bring exceptional quality and durability to exceed OE requirements.
For Over 80 Years
Our expertise goes back to the beginning and we’re still innovating today. Take our ignition coils for instance - we’ve used 80 years of OE ignition system experience to create unique magnetic design and modeling capabilities.
Delphi GN10328 Ignition Coil shown
Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency with Delphi ignition coils. Delphi makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each one is engineered to OE design specifications for vehicles from Acura, Ford, GM, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota and more.
Arguably one of the smartest systems in any modern vehicle, the engine management system is responsible for the entire combustion process – mixing the right amount of fuel to the air entering the engine and igniting the compressed air/fuel mixture in the cylinder. Operating 30 plus components and approximately 50 computer modules to deliver the millions of lines of code that keeps the vehicle running efficiently … more than earning its reputation as the brains of the car.
Delphi has analyzed the tough environment that ignition coils must withstand and discovered how vibration, temperature changes and even the failure of other components, such as spark plugs, can cause ignition coils to fail.
Specifically, these stresses can cause ignition coil wiring to break or have shorts. The insulation inside the ignition coil could also fail and cause energy to escape. Delphi is combatting these issues with an innovative design and high-quality materials.
We back up our innovative ignition coil design with intelligent manufacturing. Delphi uses winding process techniques to control the length of wire between adjacent windings. That’s important because more length results in greater voltage differences, which in turn create more pressure that could break down the insulation and wire coating.
Delphi ignition coils use an electrostatic paint coating, which results in consistent coil inductance and prevents lamination separation. Delphi backs its proven ignition coil design with proven materials: High quality wires, as well as high quality wire coating that resists the cracks, pin holes and imperfections that most often lead to failure issues.
Safety glasses and gloves are always recommended. Never smoke or work near anything that could cause a spark or ignite fuel, such as pilot lights or incandescent light bulbs. Work in a well-ventilated area. Keep clean-up materials on hand, and clean up any spills immediately.
· Delphi is a supplier of ignition coils to vehicle manufacturer brands globally with over 100 years of experience
· Delphi utilizes our OE expertise to improve performance and provide innovative solutions to our aftermarket program
· Delphi is the first supplier to introduce vented coils in our program for PNs known to build up pressure and pop out of the spark plug well
· Full coverage program containing only new, never remade parts
· More than 30 patents in MAF sensing technology
· Full service solution including advanced diagnostic capability and support
· Delphi developed temperature compensation design for wide-ranging temperature performance
· OE planar technology delivers industries fastest light-off time
· Dual-layer protection shield and special coating protects from contaminants
· Breathable membrane filter improves air supply for optimal functionality
· Water seal offers resistance against high temperatures, vibration and water ingress
· ABS Wheel Speed Sensors: features latest digital signal technology for stability and reliability in all conditions
· Camshaft/Crankshaft Position Sensors: OE engineered for long-lasting sensor protection, accurate readings resulting in optimal engine performance
· Coolant Temperature Sensors: OE fit, form and function for the best possible fuel injection and ignition timing
Other Engine Management Products
Select your region
Tips, Strategies, How, What, Why and more!
Website changelog for the past month